Lions club members are men and women who strive to make a difference in their local community as well as communities worldwide.
Their volunteer efforts go beyond the support of vision care, to addressing unmet health and education needs worldwide. Membership in a Lions club may be attained by invitation only and the standards are reasonably high and limited to persons of good moral character and reputation.
Why Should I Become a Member?
- Members allow Lions clubs worldwide to carry out its many community and humanitarian programs.
- Gain an understanding and have an impact on local and international humanitarian issues.
- Develop relationships with both local and international community and business leaders.
- Have access to membership discounts and services.
- Make a difference everyday in your community. Whether it is providing support locally or reaching out internationally, you will have an opportunity to serve.
- Be a part of a worldwide organization carrying out community and humanitarian projects.
- Grow personally and professionally by participating in our programs, community service projects and events.